We love having volunteers of all ages join us at the farm! Volunteers learn about environmental stewardship and get to participate in growing fresh, organic food for those in the community who can’t afford it.
We manage several spaces in East Boston, our main location being 294 Sumner Street.
In order to volunteer at Eastie Farm:
- Sign up using this form.
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to our volunteer list.
- Show up at one of our volunteer events:
- Eagle Hill: Wednesdays 6-7 at Our Garden (293 Border, across the street from Umana school)
- Jeffries Point: Thursdays 6-7 at 294 Sumner Street
- If you are in finance, non-profit administration, or marketing and communications, you can help us any time of the year.
Activities will be different every weekend depending on the weather, time of year, and any short term projects we are working on. In general, though, expect to get your hands dirty! We recommend bringing work gloves and water, and don’t forget the sunscreen. We’ll provide the tools and more detailed instructions the day of. Besides the volunteer email list, upcoming events and work-party agendas are also posted on our social media outlets: Facebook page and Twitter.
See you at the farm!